Engineers spend their entire careers marrying the concepts of science and math as a means to generate real-world solutions to technical issues. A Bachelor’s, Master’s and/or MBA degree in engineering gives students a chance to learn a vast array of skills, including design and development, testing, production and more.
Career choices in this industry run the gamut from management to sales to research and development of both products and services. Depending on what type of profession students are interested in pursuing, an engineering career offers a range of job choices for graduates with this degree. Possible professional positions for this degree include: Aerospace Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Traffic Engineer, Environmental Engineer, Computer Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Nuclear Engineer, to name a few
This is another online degree option, enabling students to combine practical experience and in-class study, forming a well-rounded background in the engineering industry. Moreover, educational aspects of this degree combine multimedia as well as a numerous features that are interactive and stimulating for students.
Featured Engineering Schools
Academy of Art University, founded in 1929 by artists for artists, is the nation's largest accredited, private art and design university with over 18,000 students. Having state-of-the-art campuses online and in San Francisco, the Academy guides students to creative professional futures.
- Architecture (M.Arch Only)
- Coursework-Architecture (Continuing Art Education)
- Electrical Mechanics
Discover the power of ONE COURSE A MONTH® to fit education into your busy life. Brown Mackie College’s ONE COURSE A MONTH® schedule lets you focus on your course work one subject at a time.
- Associate of Applied Science in Electronics
- Associate of Science in Biomedical Equipment Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Biomedical Equipment Technology
DeVry University provides quality education that employers respect, and is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association (ncahlc.org), the same organization that accredits many other well-known public and private schools.
- Master's-Electrical Engineering
- Master's - Electrical Engineering
- Associate - Electronics & Computer Technology
- And more...
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- Associate in Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology
- And more...
New York ADI is the only school in New York City that offers automotive, diesel and collision repair training. All of our programs are structured around the ASE standards.
- Automotive Support Technician
- Automotive Technology - Associate's
A degree from CTU can connect you to a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree, you hit the ground sprinting. That’s the power of in. Are you in?
- Colorado Springs - Master of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Colorado Springs - Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Denver - Master of Science - Systems Engineering
- And more...
- MS in Systems Engineering